Broken Heart Boos & Don’ts
For your safety, that of other patrons, as well as our staff and volunteers, we kindly ask that follow our “Boos & Don’ts” Rules during your time at our Broken Heart Masquerade event.
- Haunting Ellensburg reserves the right to refuse service to, or eject from the event, any persons for any reason- especially violating the rules!
- Do come & have a great time!
- Do listen to and follow the instructions of the dance staff/volunteers.
- Be respectful. We will not tolerate the mistreatment of our staff, volunteers or other attendees. This is a safe space for everyone to come and have fun.
- Do bring picture ID. We will have a beer garden and all those who wish to enter that portion of the event will be required to present identification.
- Do behave responsibly; patrons displaying inappropriate, unsafe, or immature behavior will be refused and/or ejected.
- Do pay with cash, credit card or debit.
- Do remember: we don’t give refunds under any circumstances.
- Don’t overindulge. Persons who are unruly or under the influence of any other substances will not be allowed to stay in the event- even with a ticket!
- Don’t smoke on-site (including while you are in-line or in the event). We have staff, volunteers and patrons with health issues which make any amount of exposure to cigarette smoke or residue unsafe. E-cigarettes and vapes are are also banned.
- Don’t bring any weapons.
- Don’t bring any outside food or drink to the event.
- Don’t bring any animals (service animals are allowed).